Took this little monkey to the zoo this past week. It was hovering right around freezing but sunny and really quite enjoyable, actually nicer than going when it's super hot. I am trying to get our last few excursions in before we add another to our numbers.
Miles has decided that since Benjamin has been studying for the bar and I am 9 months pregnant that it would be a great time to stop taking naps. This is the only place he seems to want to nap any more:
In spite of his obviously still being tired in the afternoons, his daily "quiet time" where I insist he at least sit in his bed a rest for a while inevitably becomes "let's pull everything out of the dresser, from under the bed, and out of the closet" time or else if I leave the bedroom door open it becomes "let's practice ninja sneak-out skills while mom can't keep her eyes open" time.
Though he is nearly making me crazy with the napping thing lately, he surely always makes me laugh. Lately he wants to play "baby delivery" where I have to wrap him in a blanket like a newborn and be the "delivery man" that drops the baby off to a family. When I told him that Aunt Sandae (my midwife) does not actually drive a delivery truck, he didn't seem to believe me. She delivers babies, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment