Miles was an animal and loved it! He even went down by himself, and this hill is not for the faint of heart! Tommy wasn't a big fan after the powder kept flying up in his face. I wish a I had a picture of his pitiful sad face caked in snow, but it seemed cruel to take the time to get a picture before brushing it off him. His response reminded of a home video we have from when I was little and the family went sledding and there was a lot of crying involved. He did like playing in the snow, though.
Between climbing up the steep hill and tromping through the deep snow, the boys pooped out after about 45 minutes and neither one wanted to walk back to the car. Miles told me when they were ready to go, "I have the frost bites." Being the cruel parents we are we made Miles walk anyway. Here he is giving me the stink eye in the car after having to walk back.
Don't let the grouchy face fool you, I'm sure we'll be back for more this season!
No comments:
Post a Comment