January was mostly a time of looking forward to the future. Benjamin continued to work hard looking for work and applying to anything he was remotely qualified for. We moved Tommy into Miles' room right after Christmas so they could get used to their bunk beds and shared room before Elaine arrived. I continued to work extra shifts to try and offset the financial strain we were expecting when I went on maternity leave. I grew ginormous in size (wish I had a picture!) and counted the days down until Elaine would make her appearance. We made time to squeeze in some fun family outings before we'd be house-bound with a little babe.
The Museum of Natural History
Crystal Hot Springs. I don't know why I decided we should go here since all I did was worry the whole time I was overheating Elaine in the warm pools. I mostly had to stay in the cool pools or with just my feet in the water, which is not super fun when it's snowing out...
Lego building...always Lego building
Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum for cousin Eli's birthday
Miles asked me to write this note for Eli for his birthday which he had decorated. So cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment