It looks like Miles may be walking by the time he gets to Michigan. Will you plan to take him out on the bunny hill or has he already advanced to the intermediate? I was in the grocery store today and aI heard awoman say "Miles, settle down" She was talking to a 4 yearold who could not fathom that I had a grandchild by the same name ANd he is a BABY. "I'm not a baby!", he said! Sweet boy Love this picture!
It looks like Miles may be walking by the time he gets to Michigan. Will you plan to take him out on the bunny hill or has he already advanced to the intermediate? I was in the grocery store today and aI heard awoman say "Miles, settle down" She was talking to a 4 yearold who could not fathom that I had a grandchild by the same name ANd he is a BABY. "I'm not a baby!", he said! Sweet boy Love this picture!
ReplyDeleteThat is the cutest Santa picture!!!! What a happy boy. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I love that guitar shirt.
ReplyDeleteThat is possibly the cutest Santa picture ever! Seriously - too cute!
ReplyDelete