Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year

I'm a little embarrassed that I haven't posted anything in nearly a month. How has it gotten to be January 11th already? I suppose my excuse is that we were crazy busy leading up to Christmas, gone for over a week around Christmas, and then since we returned I kept putting off posting because I wanted to include pictures from Christmas in my next post and hadn't gotten around to getting pictures transferred to the computer yet. However, I've realized that keeping a blog is like keeping a journal in that if you try to backtrack and and include everything you'd like to write, you will never cover it all and will probably end up instead doing nothing (at least if you are me. Which is why I have never in my life kept a journal consistently for more than a few weeks. I have probably 10 journals I've started that have only the first few pages written on.) Anyway, with that said, I will just give a brief nod backward to Christmas. We spent one half day with my extended family in Northville, and then a week with Benjamin's family, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time with everyone.

And now, a clean slate for the New Year. Read tomorrow and perhaps I will have something interesting to post that is not from last month.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes if I haven't posted in a while, I don't even want to think about what we did, and just move on. Lucy thought it was so cool that Miles slept in her bed.

    ReplyDelete