Try to watch this without smiling--I gaurantee you can't
I'm pretty sure Miles wins the happiest baby on the block title tonight.
Or at least he did until about 7:30 when started up his old habit of waking up crying every 15 minutes for an hour after he's been put to bed. Ah, the joys of parenting.
Ohhhhhh, My heart is bursting . I watched this to the tune of John Mayer Say. My tear ducts are working over time now. There really is only one thing that matters in the world...family. I'm glad we are Love to you KISSES and more kissES. I miss you, miss you 42 days....:) Now I have to watch it some more.
Did you know you can watch this of Miles 5 times in a row during this Better together song? When I get an I pod I'm going to record Miles laughing during this song. Love your song choices here. Thank you for feeding my soul. Love Love you you 6weeks to go........ Can't wait And soon two little boys :)
What a wonderful gift it is that this is posted on something that doesn't go away. I get my daily Miles fix watching this. Can't wait 2 weeks more. Have a safe uneventful trip. Love to my little man Miles and his wonderful Mama and Daddy. GMOm
That is too cute! He has grown so much, haven't seen you guys in forever!
ReplyDeleteI love this video. Can't wait to see you guys.
ReplyDeleteOhhhhhh, My heart is bursting . I watched this to the tune of John Mayer Say. My tear ducts are working over time now. There really is only one thing that matters in the world...family. I'm glad we are Love to you KISSES and more kissES. I miss you, miss you 42 days....:) Now I have to watch it some more.
ReplyDeleteNO, it was Jack Johnson (interesting) Better together!
ReplyDeleteDid you know you can watch this of Miles 5 times in a row during this Better together song? When I get an I pod I'm going to record Miles laughing during this song. Love your song choices here. Thank you for feeding my soul. Love Love you you 6weeks to go........ Can't wait And soon two little boys :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful gift it is that this is posted on something that doesn't go away. I get my daily Miles fix watching this. Can't wait 2 weeks more. Have a safe uneventful trip. Love to my little man Miles and his wonderful Mama and Daddy. GMOm
ReplyDelete