This morning I was asleep after working last night when Benjamin woke me up and handed me Miles who was naked except for a clean diaper and a huge grin. Benjamin explained that Miles had had a "blow out" all over his clothes, and that while he was in the process of cleaning him up, Miles had stuck both his feet in the dirty diaper and then had peed all over him. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching the chaos when that happened...
Shelly,
ReplyDeletethe post about the 11 step program before you have kids is hilarious! I was laughing so hard. Especially the nighttime one...how true (for a little while, at least). Thanks for the humor.
While I was exercising my little one did the same thing last week - went through her clothes & got all over hands since she was swaddled. Makes you laugh when the hubby has to deal with the messes.
ReplyDeleteWell, Dear Shelly, Just tell Benjamin what goes around comes around. My dad was watching Benjamin when he was a little guy. He had been down for a nap. Papa heard him giggling in the bedroom. When Papa went in Benjamin had done the same thing with a twist. He had also decorated the entire crib and wall as far as he could reach!!! Nana & Papa are here and Papa related the tale. We watched the laughing video again and again. It never gets old Love you (see you in 5 weeks!!!!! Can't wait! GMOm
ReplyDeleteI sort of love it when that kind of stuff happens when Tony's on duty. I feel like I got away with something. :)
ReplyDelete