1. Going out to eat and trying new foods. We found a new barbecue restaurant we love. Who knew Miles would like
Pickles?
Ribs?
2. Venturing out into the unpredictable spring weather. Unfortunately a hat is still a must some days. It was 70 degrees and sunny here Saturday; Sunday it snowed/rained/hailed/then snowed more.
3. Watching General Conference as a family. Cami and Sean came up and joined us. It was an uplifing, inspirational weekend listening to the Prophet and leaders of the church speak. Thanks for taking a picture for us, Cami. It's the first of our little family in ages.
Miles was surprisingly attentive at times during Conference. Probably because I don't usually let him watch TV.
His favorite was the choir.
4. Contemplating giving Miles a haircut. What do you think?



oh how sweet! I just want to kiss those little chubby cheeks...
ReplyDeleteOur family must have some sort of pickle-loving gene, seeing as I know Miles' aunt Tina loves chomping on them as well. He should come to Russia; Russians practically put pickels in all of their salads. As for the ribs, I think both both sides of his family contributed strongely to that.
ReplyDeletelooks like such a nice weekend. I love that picture of Miles in the hat. SEE you soon!
ReplyDeleteHaha we let Kadee Lynn watch conference too! Although the speakers put her to sleep just like her mama. Cute photos Shelly. It was great seeing you both last week.
ReplyDelete