Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2011 Family Photos

We finally got around to getting a new family photo taken yesterday. We hadn't had one taken since last year when Miles was still tiny. We went to a place called Fotofly that several people at work had recommended to me. It was only $80 and we got to keep a CD with all our pictures, and as you can see the photos came out AMAZING. Because it's rather time consuming to download photos to the blog, I only put a few on here. However, if you'd like to see the rest of them you can go to the Fotofly website. The address is myfotofly.com and our login is 20117250Onofrio . Enjoy!








4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That haircut makes him look so grown up. What great photos...they did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supr cute photos - you look amazing Shelly. I can't believe they were only $80. Thats SO cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing!! You definitely don't have a baby anymore! He's so grown up. I love the pic with him crackin' up on the couch. He's so by. I said the same thing on Anna's blog. The Onofrio boys will never mistaken for girls! Thanks so much for sharing. I'm going to look at the rest now! Miss you all.

    ReplyDelete