Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011 Part II

The last post I made mid-Park City trip with the Johnson fam, so here is the follow-up for the last day or two that we were there.

Miles makes some expensive phone calls on Grandma's phone
Grandma and Grandpa J got Miles this awesome sled for Christmas. There was a pitiful amount of snow in Park City as I already whined about, but the last day there about an inch finally fell, which was enough to at least pull Miles around in the street outside the condo.

These pictures make me laugh because you can tell Miles really didn't have a clue what was going on at first


We did find a little hill to send Miles down for a ride. He doesn't look thrilled in these pictures, but he would usually at least give a smile to me when he arrived at the bottom of the hill. Grandma and I sure got a kick out of watching him sled, even if he wasn't too into it!

Benjamin and I left Miles with Grandma for the afternoon so we could go back to our house to pack (explanation to follow in the next post). When got back to the condo Miles and Grandma had both passed out on the couch, although Grandma woke up before I could get a picture. I made this picture extra large because I wanted everyone to be able to see Miles's perfect long eyelashes. Where did he get those from? Not Benjamin or me. Must be the gene my sisters have that skipped me.

Uncle Sean and Aunt Cami gave Miles his very own box of tissue to rip apart. Can you tell he enjoyed it?

On New Years Eve watching the fire works from the hot tub. Unbeknownst to my parents when they made the reservation, the Canyons puts on a fire works display early in the evening on New Years eve, and the condo we stayed at had an amazing view of them from the back balcony! It was an awesome surprise!

Couldn't have asked for a better New Years Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment