Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011

This year it was my turn to work Christmas, and because of some schedule changes with the family I ended up having to sign up to work both Christmas eve and Christmas night. Fortunately a miracle happened and Christmas eve the hospital was slow and they canceled my shift so I was able to stay home. I made us a big Christmas Eve dinner and we watched a Christmas Carol that night. The highlight of staying home, though, was the next morning getting to watch Miles open presents. It didn't take him long to figure out that there were fun surprises under the wrapping paper and all he had to do was rip it off. 

I was not lucky enough to have my shift canceled for Christmas night, but we were able to join Aunt Sandae and her family for dinner before I went into work, which was really nice (unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera).

Two days after Christmas we met up with my family in Park City where we planned to enjoy a belated Christmas together and to go snowboarding. Unfortunately this December Park City has had the least snow ever on record, so snowboarding hasn't really happened the way we hoped, but we have enjoyed being together as usual. 

Jumping on the big comfy bed at the condo

Miles being spoiled with attention from Auntie Tina

Amy and Mother in the hot tub. Miles enjoyed swimming in it, too.

Tina, Cami, and Sean hanging out

Daddy cooking up a storm
"You're still using XP, Grandma? Seriously?"



The boys watching Peter Rabbit

All dressed up with no place to go. Where's the snow, Mom?

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend Christmas together. Great Pics! Miles is sure no longer a baby. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like fun. I am loving the winter here...It's a balmy 40ish degrees and bright and sunny. I have the windows open! Sorry for no snowboarding though. :(

    ReplyDelete