Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In case you've been wondering

In March Miles has been...



Building towers

Playing in the sand
Looking cute in hats
Looking cute in sunglasses

Checking out the ducks


Helping mom grocery shop


Learning how to balance

Doing breathing treatments
and playing the xylophone.


He is my sunshine!

4 comments:

  1. It's hard to believe it was just a few short months ago he wasn't very interested in the park, or ponies, etc! He's definitely more interested in his environment now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness he looks so old! that's so crazy. He is surely not the baby any more. We had Anna, Lu and Noah here for 6 days during Spring break while Tony was in California. I'm so looking forward to seeing Miles in May! I am planning to be in Utah with my sister in July. I'd love to spend some time with you and Miles. I know Benjamin will be working and studying. If he will have a birthday party in town, I'd love to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noah has those same construction jammies. I really hope these boys get to play together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like ya'all have been having fun. What are the breathing treatments for? Does he have asthma?

    ReplyDelete