Then play, play, play!
While I was asleep after working Benjamin and Miles made armor.
| On guard! |
| Take that, Dad! |
| We conquer! |
| You should have seen him trying to walk around in this get-up... |
The next night while Daddy was at class, Miles and I experimented with pudding paint.
| Future Monet? |
| Mmmm, pudding...what a tasty medium! |
A couple of days ago it snowed so we went to the park to crunch around.

Not sure what we'll be doing this week, but we'll keep you posted!


What a fun week! And Benjamin is so creative to come up with armor made from an empty Coke case/box~ where did he come up with that idea? So cool!
ReplyDeletePS- love your new blog design.
ReplyDeleteLove that armor. What a cute little guy. I can't wait for he and Noah to get to run around together. Noah is trying so hard to catch up. Love you guys.
ReplyDeleteThat armor is SO cute and fun. Glad everything is ok.
ReplyDelete