Ahhhhhh!!!! i had a feeling that you would tell me you were pregnant sometime soon! Im so excited for you!!! that is sooo awesome that it is another boy! They will be so close as brothers and I love that your dad is having all these grandsons(maybe that will happen for us too). I have to see you soon! text me! Are you part time yet? xoxoxo cant wait to hear more about baby!
YAY! Congratulations! Noah and Lucy are very excited, we all are. I hope you're feeling well these days. We miss you all.
ReplyDeleteAhhhhhh!!!! i had a feeling that you would tell me you were pregnant sometime soon! Im so excited for you!!! that is sooo awesome that it is another boy! They will be so close as brothers and I love that your dad is having all these grandsons(maybe that will happen for us too). I have to see you soon! text me! Are you part time yet? xoxoxo cant wait to hear more about baby!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am very excited for you all Shelly- we miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete