We carved pumpkins, of course. Miles wanted a dragon carved on his to match his costume. Benjamin's is the one that says "student loans"--he said it was the scariest thing that he could think of : )
Our dragon looking fierce and his dinosaur baby brother.
The fam. One of these years I will be on the ball enough to plan costumes for Benjamin and me that go along with the boys'. This year we were just "dad" and "mom" in case you couldn't tell.
Cami and Sean brought over Eli to join in the trick-or-treating fun. The babies made it almost around the block before they started taking turns crying. Are they not the cutest cousins ever, though? Totally worth the crying to see them dressed up side by side.
Miles was really into trick-or-treating this year for the first time. Last year he didn't really get what was going on and we had to sort of prod him along, but this year there was a fair amount of jogging between houses. He did take the time to stop and appreciate good Halloween decorations, though. I wish I could have zoomed closer for this picture because his eyes were as big as saucers at our Bishop's house who had a ghost decoration that flew down from the second story on our approach. His enthusiasm was so fun. I also have to say that I am super proud of him because he has been very willing to generously share his candy : )
No comments:
Post a Comment