It's hard to believe that this special birth day was a year ago. I have been dragging my feet doing this post because it makes my heart hurt a little every time I think about our baby not being a baby any more. Tommy gave us such a surprise being born a week early on the day Benjamin had to be away at the bar exam, but all I have are such peaceful, joyful memories of the day he was born. He has daily brought so much joy to me and our little family that I truly cannot imagine our life without him.
Birthday
Two Weeks
One Month
Two Months
Three Months
Four Months
Five Months
Six Months
Seven Months
Eight Months
Nine Months
Ten Months
11 Months
12 Months
You have grown so much, Tommy, and helped me to grow so much, too.
We love you so very dearly. Happy Birthday!





Happy Birthday Tommy! Such cute pictures Shelly. Also, my heart hurts too whenever I think about Noah not being a baby anymore. Tony dug out an old video of Lucy, she was about three, I cried. I missed baby Lucy so much. Being a Mommy is hard!
ReplyDeleteI guess since he isn't a baby any more you better have another one... ;) I think you should post a similar post with pictures of each month with a picture of Miles right next to it. These two are so similar and would be fun to see their similarities!
ReplyDelete