We did some very intense Easter egg dying with Grammie. Tommy went for speed, coloring as many eggs as quickly as he could get them in them in the dye. Miles focused on dipping each egg into every color possible, so much so that the shells started dissolving in the vinegar and they mostly turned out camo green colored. Grammie says that's just how it is with boys...
Taking it easy with Grandpa Pat.
Grammie and I took the boys to the "jumpy place" where we chased the boys all over through a giant playground (think hamster tunnels for children) and bounced on the over sized inflatables. It's a favorite every time we go there and extra fun with Grammie who can really keep up!
Of course we had to eat at The Pie, Grandpa Pat's favorite restaurant in Salt Lake.
We love you, Grandpa and Grammie! Thanks for coming to see us!


.jpg)


I was looking at this with Noah and he kept saying, "I wish I could be there...it looks so fun." "Hey Grammi's there!" Hopefully sooner rather than later.
ReplyDelete