We've played at the park a lot. This was at North Canyon Park playing hide and go seek. Our little blondie almost blended in with golden-topped green grass.
We play in the back yard nearly daily. Our kitchen window looks out on the backyard and I love that I can let the boys play and have some freedom while I cook or clean up.
They enjoy going for rides in the bike trailer, although poor Dad really gets a workout pulling them (they're getting big)! I have felt to poorly lately to ride bikes myself. I'm to that stage of early pregnancy where you feel nearly constantly sick and tired...
+

Legos are a year round favorite. Benjamin has assembled a number of old sets from Legos he had as a kid and the boys enjoy using them under Dad's supervision : )
Miles has thoroughly enjoyed using the tools he received for his birthday. We build this car track together from a kit Grandma got him. He has enjoyed also building a bird house, bird feeder, truck, and a couple other things I'm forgetting, but he is also just has happy to hammer nails into old boards or use the tools for excavating in the sandbox.
Here they are painting some of Miles' completed building projects.
And of course they enjoy time on the computer. I have hard time understanding the appeal of video games, but I'm hoping that allowing them to play in moderation will help them learn moderation for it later. Plus Benjamin plays so it's kinda hard to flat out tell them they can't. Just look at that happy little boy! I want to repeat this picture in 10 years when he fits in a computer chair better : )






No comments:
Post a Comment