Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Other going-ons



We've still been making outings to the park. These guys can't get enough of being outside and climbing, running, jumping. It's so wonderful that they seem to truly enjoy playing together now. There is plenty of teasing each other and squabbling, but sometimes I get to watch moments of the most pure love and joy in their interactions. I desperately hope they can remember those tender feelings for one another and will always treasure each other.



This little man is truly my buddy. He loves to be with me, and I with him. Even while I shower he often insists on hanging out in the bathroom with me. In our old little duplex we dreamed of the day when we would have more than one bathroom, and a bathroom bigger than a closet. We have three bathrooms now, but have found it doesn't really matter because our bathroom is continually occupied by our little boys.




Pomegranate juice face! These boys love fruit, and live by Daniel Tiger's motto, "We try new foods cause they might taste goo--ood!"





Every rock must be climbed!


Crazy hair day at school! 


Hey lay-dees! Cute little Tommy snagged a ride from the big girls at the park. It's surprising Miles is not in this picture because he seems to always seek out the older girls at the park and follow them around until he can get them to play with him. I'm already afraid for his teenage years!



These little turkeys have been curious about my makeup as of late. With growing up in a house of all girls I wasn't quite sure how to respond to their curiosity, but I finally gave in and reluctantly let them explore it a bit. It turns out they basically were interested in making me look as freakish as possible and we all had a good laugh at how they transformed me into a zombie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment