Monday, December 21, 2015

Other random December going-ons



Have I told you how much these guys like Grandma's jacuzzi tub? The splashing is out of control whenever they are lucky enough to get a chance to bathe here. They would do cannon balls into it if I let them. It's interesting how life comes full circle in some ways...I remember getting to use my own Grandma Johnson's jacuzzi when we visited her and feeling like it was a highlight of the trip (there was far less splashing with my sisters and I as I recall, though). Anyway, these lucky boys have been getting to spend extra time with Grandma since she has watched them one some of the days I've worked extra. I think they exhaust her (they exhaust me!) but she is a good grandma and takes them anyway. (I don't blame her for being exhausted, by the way. Once at their house Miles found the pepper spray and sprayed it and of course ended up with it in his eyes. Another time while she tended them Tommy found the blue paint and brush I was using to refinish their dresser and started using it, luckily just on the back of the dresser but could have been a disaster! These are just the more major offenses I can remember...)



Besides hanging out with Grandma we've tried to get in some family fun. We went to an awesome "Waffles and Wassail" event at the Broadway theater where we got to have breakfast and watch Muppet's Christmas Carol (for free!). Super fun!




And we've kept ourselves busy around the house. Don't mess with this Christmas shepherd!

No comments:

Post a Comment