Monday, March 14, 2016

Day to day kinda stuff

Here are a few insights into what daily life is like around here:

Lots of snuggles with baby by all. This boy is a huge fan of hers!


Baths happen. She is enjoying them more now (phew!)


We play various games involving imagination, but on this day Tommy put all his stuffed animals into time-out on the step. Maybe I'm being too hard on him lately?! The sleep deprivation is admittedly affecting my patience...

These boys love to play outside no matter the weather! Elaine and I stay cozy inside and watch them out the back window.



I've been enjoying all the smiles this girl is now giving! She is a happy girl!



After dinner Benjamin likes to do "lap time" with the boys which usually involves silly games with tickling, pretending to play music, and pretending to shoot guns. The boys like to pretend he's shooting things like spaghetti or bubbles. 

Our life is not super exciting from day to day, but I get such joy from these simple moments! 


No comments:

Post a Comment