Thursday, March 3, 2016

Provo City Center Temple Open House

Back when Benjamin and I were students at BYU we attended more than one church event at the old Provo Tabernacle. It was a lovely building and it was sad when it burned nearly to the ground in 2010. So when the opportunity arose to see how the Tabernacle had been restored and transformed into the new Provo City Center Temple, I jumped at the chance to attend the open house with Cami, in spite of the fact we'd be bringing five small children with us. It was BEAUTIFUL inside, although I admit it was rather stressful between the long wait, the boys attempting to sit in the temple chairs (NOT allowed!) and leave the roped off path, and Elaine's intermittent crying. I was glad I had the opportunity to go, anyway!


Cami, Eli, and Micah


Getting their wiggles out after all that quiet time inside




No comments:

Post a Comment