Monday, April 22, 2013
Easter 2013
This year for the week of Easter we had the pleasure of a visit from Benjamin's parents. It was Marta's Spring Break (she teaches kindergarten) so they decided to take advantage of the time off and come meet Tommy. It was a nice, low key visit, and Miles particularly enjoyed the extra attention that having Grandpa and Grammie around provided. He really had a hay-day on Easter when we were invited to Aunt Sandae's house for dinner--There was Sandae's family there (the Conroys), Cami and Sean, my mom, Patrick and Marta, and friends of the Conroys, and Miles was the only kid around minus the new babies (Tommy and cousin Eli). He was loved-on by everyone and given tons and tons of candy, and he got to find all of the Easter eggs by himself in front of an audience of over a dozen adults! I feel so lucky to have so many people that love and care for him and Tommy. I only wish I had a photo of Miles from that afternoon--what a sticky mess of candy-covered bliss he was!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


so fun!
ReplyDelete