On Sunday our sweet Tommy was blessed by Benjamin at church. My dad was among the Priesthood brethren in the blessing circle along with Uncle Sean (Cami's husband), close family friend James Bushman, and our Bishop Chris Drysdale.
It was a very lovely blessing and I meant to write the highlights of it down as I was listening to it, but I was busy attempting to keep Miles quiet and still so I failed to jot anything down at the time. This is what I can remember at this point, which due to my poor sleep-deprived memory is sadly not much:
-He will serve a mission some day
-He will be loved and respected by others for his beliefs
-He was blessed with patience
-He should remember the men who he is named after and try to emulate the best of them
After Sacrament meeting we had our friends and family over for a little barbecue, and unfortunately in the rush to get the meal together we failed to take many pictures. At least we snapped one of our little family:

No comments:
Post a Comment