This big guy graduated from preschool in May! In case you are wondering why we sent him to graduation in track pants and a Minecraft tshirt...Well, when I asked Miles if he needed to dress up, he insisted that he did not and selected his own clothes for the occasion. Benjamin and I, being first-time parents of a preschool graduate, were none the wiser and let him wear what he wanted. Needless to say, it turned out he was the only one from school dressed as if he was going to the gym. He is obviously confident, fiercely independent, and is perfectly happy to march to his own drum.
Here is with his sweet teacher, Ms. Sue. She lives just down our street and is loved by all her preschoolers and the primary kids alike. I dream of someday having her infinite patience and perfect kindness!
The graduates lining up for their darling program. They did probably 25 different songs and nursery rhymes that they had learned this year! I recorded quite a bit of it but cannot recall how to cut the video for blogging...
His hard-earned diploma!


No comments:
Post a Comment