Thursday, July 30, 2015

Albert & Harriet Pearson Family Reunion

This summer my cousin Kristin and I planned the first ever Albert and Harriet Pearson family reunion. It was the first reunion we've ever had that was just the posterity of my Pearson grandparents. Unfortunately I was terrible about taking pictures (I honestly was barely functioning at that point from morning sickness), but I did get a few from more responsible family members. The kids had some fun riding my Aunt Carol's horses, we did a hike at Silver Lake, had fun with a big potluck at a park and giant water bounce house, and a number of us went for a tour of the Conference Center. All in all a wonderful time enjoying seeing all the relatives.



The great display of photos, letters, and personal items belonging 








Cousin Mark, Aunt Joy, Aunt Carol

Knox, Cousin Kristin, Cami, Cousin Carolyn, one of Jared's kids (I'm afraid I can't remember the names of most of my cousins' kids...there are literally a couple dozen of them, many of which I met for the first time at this reunion)

Cousin Carolyn, Amy, & I on the Silver Lake hike

Aunt Carol and Uncle David




Mr. Miles






Aunt Joy

Cousins Camille, Lauren, Brittney

Amy

My Cousin Paul's son Davis, wife Natalie, and Cousin Mark's wife Emily


Cousins Paul and Mark

Sean, Micah, and Benjamin being good sports about socializing with a bunch of people who are basically strangers...

Amy, Me, Brittney, Cami

Aunt Sharon

On top of the Conference Center
Mother, Tommy, Cheynne, Casey, Kalel, Lauren, Miles, Aunt Sharon, Uncle David, Kimberly, Aunt Marion, Camille, Cami, Sean, Uncle Mike, Brittney




4 of the 5 siblings: Aunt Carol, Aunt Marion, Mother, Uncle David

partial Tarnasky family: Brittney, Marion, Kimberly, Mike, Kalel, Cheynne, Casey

Aunt Sharon, Uncle David Lauren

And the boys' favorite part, horse back riding



No comments:

Post a Comment