Whew, this summer has flown by! So many sweet little moments I want to remember:
Friend's Harry Potter birthday party.
The kitchen help.
Lots of play time with Grandpa. The boys can't get enough of him.
Mr. Miles hiked for around 2 hours on a fairly steep trail and never once asked to be carried. He was running on the way down.
Which was a good thing since Benjamin was out of town and I had Little Man on my back.
Nap time. What an angel face.
Touring the Capitol with Grandpa Pat. Couldn't hear a thing our 90 year old guide was saying, but seeing some of the locked rooms was neat.
Lots of playtime at the park. We've been trying to go to the ward play group at the park each week to help us make friends. I mostly just chase Tommy around to keep him from diving off the equipment, which hasn't been too conducive to chatting with the other moms.
Brave boy got a sucker from the pediatrician after his 15 month old shots.
Trip to the zoo. Here's how he compared in January 2013.
Snuggle time while they were sick.
Playing dress-up
First time at the splash pad. Too few really hot days this year to go as often as I would have liked.
Being silly, which is part of the daily routine
More trips to the pediatrician than I would have preferred: croup, dog bite, and pink eye for Miles, plus Tommy's usual check ups
Reading time. I frequently discover the boys "reading" to themselves.
Fort building
Visiting Dad for lunch at work
Making mischief wherever we go. He gives me this exact devilish grin constantly as I constantly catch him getting into mischief.
Bubba got his first "real" haircut at the salon. She unfortunately cut off much more of his white-blond hair than I wanted.
And of course, we occasionally squeezed in a bath.




.jpg)

















I love those silly boys and sweet grins. looks like a great summer!
ReplyDelete