Yes, I give up. I finally am giving in and starting a blog. I have been an avid scrapbooker since middle school, and swore I would never do anything like blogging or digital scrapbooking, as there is nothing so satisfying as turning the sturdy, perfectly unique, carefully labored over pages of a genuine scrapbook. Although I still absolutely feel that way, I am learning that being a full time mom and wife and part time nurse (among many other things), is not so conducive to the hours required to keep current with scrapbooking. So I will continue to slowly, painfully slowly, work on my scrapbooks, but will try to also keep a sort of journal for our family in the form of this blog. That way the many people I love can still read about our life as well without having to wait for my slacker butt to finally email or call them.
Because I think I have the most beautiful baby in the world, I will make my first post a little photo tribute to him. Sorry if some of you have already seen all of these pictures, but I can't get enough of looking at them myself!
Miles at 3 or 4 days old--Benjamin's feet really give some perspective. Look at Miles' little chicken legs and arms! 7 lbs 7 oz


Miles at about one month old. Notice how chubby his cheeks had become...

Miles at about two months old reading with Daddy. At his two month checkup we found out he was in the 95th percentile for weight and 90th for height... 13 lbs 3 oz and 22 3/4 inches

At three months old with Grandpa. His face is all Johnson but if only you could pick him up and feel his cement bones and see his adorable belly you would know he's definitely an Onofrio boy, too!
Thanks for your comment today. :)
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for this blog-I have been hoping for it for a while. The picture of Miles and your dad is very sweet. He is a really beautiful baby, and I'm not just saying that because he's my nephew, he's really cute. I'm glad you've joined us in blog land.
Miles is a good reason to start a blog - love seeing the cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteYea!!! Now I can keep up with both grandkids even if it's only by digital means. Better that than "Miles away" !! Haha Love you, GMOm
ReplyDeleteAh..yes the cement bones...I remember them well.He sure does have the Johnson sweet little smile, A grand combination. Wish I was holding those bones right now(And the sweet smile) Love and miss you, Kisses, GMOm,
ReplyDelete