So it wasn't surprising that Miles thought pumpkin carving was interesting
for about 3 minutes and then started crying.
for about 3 minutes and then started crying.
The little pumpkin as himself--no costume needed.
Unfortunately we have no photos of Benjamin and I consuming the four bags of candy we ate after only two or three trick-or-treaters showed up at our house. Where did all the kids go? It was raining, but I remember going out trick-or-treating for what seemed like hours every year, even when it snowed (yes, my mother is a saint--she herded us around the neighborhood with wet feet in the freezing cold. Not to mention the fact she made us amazing costumes every year). I have to admit that I wasn't sad that Miles is still too little to want to go out in the rain, though...Hope your holiday was spooktackular, too!
Unfortunately we have no photos of Benjamin and I consuming the four bags of candy we ate after only two or three trick-or-treaters showed up at our house. Where did all the kids go? It was raining, but I remember going out trick-or-treating for what seemed like hours every year, even when it snowed (yes, my mother is a saint--she herded us around the neighborhood with wet feet in the freezing cold. Not to mention the fact she made us amazing costumes every year). I have to admit that I wasn't sad that Miles is still too little to want to go out in the rain, though...Hope your holiday was spooktackular, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment