Sunday, November 21, 2010

Warning: long, sappy tribute to spouse ahead

The past couple of weeks have been exhausting. Benjamin has been so so busy with school, and whenever he gets busy it makes me realize how much I rely on him and feel the difference when we don't get to spend time together. He is such a good husband and generally wonderful person. He works so hard and is constantly striving to do well in school because he wants to get a job where he can spend time with our family and support us comfortably. He can be very self disciplined--he has lost nearly 20 pounds this semester and runs 6 miles at the gym multiple days a week. He is very smart and passionate about what he does. He is always teaching me new things about the cases he is studying, and engages me in discussions that help me stretch and think about the world in a new way. He is so supportive of me in everything that I do, too, whether it is work, exercising, being a mom, doing my hobbies--Anything I'm interested in, he wants to help me succeed at. And he is a great dad. He and Miles have bonded a lot since I've gone back to work. I can already tell that once Miles gets bigger his daddy is going to be his favorite person. I have to admit I'm jealous...

Anyway, when things are stressful something I've always liked to do is look back at my scrapbooks and reminisce. So here are some pictures from when we went to Hawaii a couple of years ago. It's my favorite place on earth, besides my parents' house.


I love you, Benjamin. I look forward to making millions more happy memories like these together.

No comments:

Post a Comment