At Great Grandma Elaine's request, here are more pictures of Miles. There's even a video! Miles has become quite smiley and talkative, but seems to be camera shy--he often stops whatever adorable thing he's doing as soon as the camera comes out. Benjamin was playing with him tonight at dinner and he was just giggling and cooing away--I had never seen him giggle so much before. But of course by the time I found the camera, Miles had decided the show was over. I'll try to capture a giggle and post it soon.

This of course was taken in the hospital when Miles was born. I still get all emotional and teary eyed when I look at these pictures from when he was first born. I just can't get over how blessed I am to be Miles's mother.

Less than a week old but home here.

Three weeks old.

I just love this picture of Miles with Grandpa Patrick. He is making the most adorable face, and you can almost hear him saying, "Oooh," in response to something Grandpa Pat said.

The happy little bugger in the "nuddy-pants," as we Johnson girls like to say.

I adore this picture because I think Miles looks EXACTLY like I imagine my Grandpa Tom (Miles's great grandpa) looked when he was a baby, although I've never seen one of his baby pictures. He just looks so much like a Johnson to me here!

This was taken about a month ago. I bought this hat for Miles when he was about a month old and it was HUGE on him then. It is nearly too small now!

Enjoying bath time, as usual. This was taken about a week and a half ago. He has started figuring out how to splash, and likes to kick his legs in the water. It will be so fun to take him swimming for the first time, whenever that may be. I know he's going to love swimming like a fish!
Enjoy, Grandma Elaine!
Gram MO enjoyed this immensely!!! If you listen very closely to the video he's saying "Hoo Ha How are you?" Thank you so much for posting pictures and videos. I haven't been on line this week much because of work so this is the first I've seen. Love the picture in the bumble seat, too. He will have lots of Halloweens to come. Enjoy the simpleness of it this year. Love you, GMom It's OK if he looks like a Johnson? The Johnson's are a handsome bunch. Counting down the days: 36 til we see you all again
ReplyDeleteNuddy pants is just about the cutest thing I've ever heard. He is a cutie pie! Tell him to stop getting any bigger because Auntie Anna is expecting baby snuggles. Did I read Mom's comment right, 36 days until Christmas???? AHhh, I have too much to do before then!
ReplyDelete